Technical Director Messaging / CGI (Common Gateway Infrastructure)
@LINK Mobility we live by three core values that drive our business and people: Innovative, Trustworthy and Committed.
When working @LINK you appreciate diversity, cross-border collaboration and solving complex challenges in a high growth environment. Our people are knowledgeable, curious and agile team players whom strive to consistently deliver the best mobile messaging solutions for our customers.
As Messaging/CGI Director you will have the overall responsible for all Messaging Gateway platforms and teams in LINK Mobility Group. This position reports to the CTO and is part of the Group Technical Management Team. Location is flexible however travel to our offices throughout our footprint is to be expected.
- Overall responsible for efficient technical production and operations of messaging services for LINK Mobility Group’s markets.
- Secure continued development of a future proof technical solution for messaging services produced in cloud environment – in close cooperation with other technical disciplines in Link,
- Overall responsible for migration of technical platform for messaging from legacy to new common infrastructure, and the operation of both chosen legacy and target systems
- Managing team of 12 highly qualified resources in Europe located in Norway and Sweden (Oslo, Bergen and Stockholm)
- Contribute to develop and implement the strategy to reach overall objectives in LINK.
- Multinational experience managing highly technical teams and resources in various and remote locations
- 7-15 years relevant experience from IT, Software, Telecom or other technical organizations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and deep appreciation for a diverse and multi-cultural environment
- Experience with and ability to report and present to executive level in the organization
- Master’s in Science, Civil Engineering or similar
- Technical knowledge of programming and languages, databases and network infrastructure
- Process and solution oriented – knowledge of ITL. eTOM etc.
- Ability and willingness to travel
Our Perfect Match:
- High energy, driven and a strong desire for success
- Positive attitude, and ability to create enthusiasm and dedication among colleagues and customers
- Structured with the ability to adapt to changes rapidly
Every employee is an important member of the LINK Family. We do not accept any discrimination, whether active or by means of passive support, whether based on ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital or parental status, union membership, political views, age or any other characteristic that results in compromising the principle of equality. LINK Mobility regards diversity as a lever for profitability.
Apply by sending you resume and application to email@example.com as soon as possible.